Preparing children for a technology driven future
ComputerXplorers in Birmingham has been delivering fun, engaging and high quality technology and computing lessons for children since early 2011. We work with children from Early Years up to the end of KS2. We work with around 70 schools all across the West Midlands, from Aldridge to King's Heath and Lichfield to Yardley (We are still looking for a region beginning with 'Z')
Unique computing lessons for the Primary Computing Curriculum
Our teachers are all fully qualified professionals, have Enhanced DBS clearance and have a true passion for delivering the best Computing lessons.
We design our own unique computing lessons to deliver a wide range of computing skills in a fun, innovative and engaging way. They are the ideal way to deliver the Computing curriculum in your school or add value to your extracurricular and after school computing clubs.
If you have purchased one of the popular "Schemes of Work" available in the education market, chances are we have devised lessons to complement that and will have the software available for you.
Contact us today to have an informal chat about how we can help your school deliver Computing - we'd love to talk to you!
The ComputerXplorers approach to technology education:
- Children age 3 - 11
- Uses age-appropriate software, peripherals and curriculum
- Classes promote social interaction
- Aligned with UK Curriculum guidelines
- Improves STEM skills (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths)
- Hands-on and interactive
- All classes are led by specially trained staff who have been checked with the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Fun, educational and engaging technology and computing activities for children
- Prepares children for the future